Restored Health Chiropractic CranioSacral Therapy (CST)
CranioSacral Therapy (CST)
Our CST specialist, Jamie, started her career by studying about energy and how it affects the body, the chakra systems, Reiki, and CranioSacral Therapy (CST).
Jamie is a Reiki Master and her other certifications include, CST Level I and II, Somato Emotional Release (SER) with Mouthwork, Babies and Children, and Touching The Brain.
* Reiki is a visualization and manipulation of the body’s energy flow by laying hands on a specific area.
* CST uses hands-on therapy to balance the central nervous system from the head to the tailbone. It is a gentle method of finding and correcting deep tension, restrictions, and imbalances in the Cranial System.
* Somato Emotional Release (SER) is the expression of emotion that has been retained, suppressed or isolated within the body, for reasons deemed appropriate by the nonconscious. The body stuffs emotions away until you are ready to release in a specific area.
*Using CST with Mouthwork helps with TMJ, braces and orthodontic issues such as tightness, headaches, and pain caused from these issues.
* CST for Pediatrics helps calm the nervous system, reduce a fever, increase immune function and so on. Different areas of the body can be over extended, stuck or jammed from the birthing process.
* CST – Touching the Brain. Stimulating self-correction through the Glial Interface. The glial cells make up 90% of the brain. These cells create a system similar to the lymphatic system in the body: cleaning and cleansing the brain of waste and toxic materials to keep the brain healthy.
*Raindrop Therapy – dropping essential oils like raindrops along the spine. Many forms of back problems are caused by muscle tension, and toxins that build up in the tight spots that cause discomfort and inflammation.
*Other certifications include: Medical Intuitive Level I and II, Ear Candling and use of Essential Oils.
Craniosacral therapies can be used in conjunction with other therapies such as chiropractic, massage therapy, physical therapy, counseling, and modern medicine.
Who We Are
Restored Health Chiropractic Mission & Vision
To provide the best individualized care to every patient, no matter where they are in their health journey.
Why the Unalome?
Traditionally, the unalome symbolizes a person's journey through life or to enlightenment. We wanted to build off of this and use it in our logo to describe a person's journey to health.
When we started the rebranding process, we envisioned an office that offered chiropractic care to individuals in every stage of their health journey. Maybe we are the first taste of alternative healthcare for somebody struggling with a chronic issue who has not been able to get answers using other routes. Or maybe we are the new chiropractic home to somebody who has seen a chiropractor for 20+ years and they are wanting to explore other therapies we offer. We want to care for everybody, no matter where you may be in the sometimes messy and not-so-straightforward journey to better health. We would be honored to serve as a part of your particular health journey.
“Wonderful chiropractor (Eric) and massage therapist (Alicia). They always listen to me. I had had some surgery and had to do modifications with my adjustments and massage, and they were more than willing to do whatever I needed. Excellent chiropractic office!”
Why Choose Us
What makes Restored Health Chiropractic Different
At Restored Health, we believe in whole body healing and that it is never too late (or too soon!) to prioritize your health and wellness. We believe in collaborative care and strive to individualize care for each and every one of our patients; tailoring your treatment plan to specifically meet your body's needs. In addition to spinal manipulation, we also utilize rehabilitative therapy equipment, x-ray, massage therapy, acupuncture, and clinical nutrition to aid our patients in their journey to better health.