Restored Health Chiropractic Center
Rehabilitation Physical Therapies
At Restore Chiropractic we will incorporate postural and structural rehabilitation physical therapies into your individual and unique care plan. Based on the results of your musculoskeletal exam, x-ray findings (if needed), personal needs & lifestyle goals, we will create a personalized plan to treat the cause of the underlying symptoms, not just the symptoms themselves.
Restoring proper alignment and motion will decrease unwanted stresses on the vertebral joints, muscles, and ligaments resulting in:
Posture is one of the most important windows to health, and should be a part of every corrective care plan so that you can stand above the rest and be prepared for greatness.
- Vibe plates with resistance band therapies for neck, arms, and shoulders; this helps decrease forward head posture, decrease rounded shoulders, strengthen inhibited muscle, stretches, etc.
- Pettibon wobble chairs to increase ROM, stretch tight areas, rehydrate intervertebral discs, improve posture, etc.
- Pettibon Cervical traction- increase ROM, rehydrate discs, increase lordosis, decrease FHP, etc.
- Pre-core- isolate tight muscles and use gravitational leverage to increase ROM and decrease HT muscle/ligts.
- Resistance band exercises to strengthen muscle imbalances, stabilize unstable joints, etc.
- Foam rollers
- Denneroll cervical wedges to restore lordosis in the cx spine
Who We Are
Restored Health Chiropractic Mission & Vision
To provide the best individualized care to every patient, no matter where they are in their health journey.
Why the Unalome?
Traditionally, the unalome symbolizes a person's journey through life or to enlightenment. We wanted to build off of this and use it in our logo to describe a person's journey to health.
When we started the rebranding process, we envisioned an office that offered chiropractic care to individuals in every stage of their health journey. Maybe we are the first taste of alternative healthcare for somebody struggling with a chronic issue who has not been able to get answers using other routes. Or maybe we are the new chiropractic home to somebody who has seen a chiropractor for 20+ years and they are wanting to explore other therapies we offer. We want to care for everybody, no matter where you may be in the sometimes messy and not-so-straightforward journey to better health. We would be honored to serve as a part of your particular health journey.
“Wonderful chiropractor (Eric) and massage therapist (Alicia). They always listen to me. I had had some surgery and had to do modifications with my adjustments and massage, and they were more than willing to do whatever I needed. Excellent chiropractic office!”
Why Choose Us
What makes Restored Health Chiropractic Different
At Restored Health, we believe in whole body healing and that it is never too late (or too soon!) to prioritize your health and wellness. We believe in collaborative care and strive to individualize care for each and every one of our patients; tailoring your treatment plan to specifically meet your body's needs. In addition to spinal manipulation, we also utilize rehabilitative therapy equipment, x-ray, massage therapy, acupuncture, and clinical nutrition to aid our patients in their journey to better health.